Hi,
    Just want to check my experiences with others, to make sure I haven't just messed up settings or something.

I didn't know this 5.0 update thing was happening. I trust my phone when it tells me it needs an update. Ive since read up on it, but it hasn't gotten me far.

Few things I've noticed since update, this is on an LG G3 16gb:
    1) I no longer have a leaf icon in the top-left of the screen, and I can't find that setting - the power-save type thing that kicked in when battery dropped to 25%.
    2) Turning on/off mobile data is now a 3-step process. I had a power toggle widget, with data, wifi, bluetooth etc all on there so I could turn them on/off asap with one touch. Now touching the data icon opens the mobile data settings screen, I then have to click on/off, then I have to confirm. Firstworldproblem, I know, by I didn't really want that messed with.
    3) Notifications have become a mess. I get facebook notifications, but it won't tell what they are. It says something about the content being hidden. It looks really messy if I get 3 or more notifications around the same time.

Can anyone confirm they've found same? Is there a way to reinstate these things? Can I downgrade android version, without having to factory reset and lose everything?
    I didn't know anything needed updating, or fixing, or tweaking. I was loving my LG G3, having gotten used to the switch from HTC.
    12-22-2014 06:37 PM
    I have similar experiences as you,although not as severe.Same as you I upgraded because the phone told me to.I am not the least convinced that this upgrade did any goo,why was it necessary ?If it was easy I would prefer to go back to KitKat 4.4.2 myself.For the time being I try to wait and see perhaps some update comes to remedy the problems.
    12-22-2014 06:52 PM