Connection to JBL problem.

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
Since 5.0 update when I connect my G3 to my JBL flip 2, connection is kind of unstable.
It plays music, but with weird cuts that are 0.5 sec long. Hard to explain, but it sounds like song stops every few second.
Tried it all. Factory reset, reset speaker, reconnect Bluetooth...
Don't get it.
Any solutions?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try it on a Bluetooth headset sitting about where the speakers are from the phone. If it still happens, it's probably interference. (Usually you get interference from Bluetooth on a 5MHz wifi connection, but it could go the other way with a wifi radio that's putting out crud.) It could also be a bad Bluetooth radio in the phone.

Then try the speakers with someone else's phone. (All they have to do is turn on Bluetooth, pair and connect, then play music their normal way - it won't do anything to their phone.) If it's still bad, it's the speakers, if not it's your phone.

It's called the "replacement" method of troubleshooting, and it's done in the industry all the time - substitute a known-working part to eliminate or point to that part in the device being analyzed. You're trying solutions before you've isolated the problem. ("Doctor, my arm hurts." "Okay, we'll cut it off." No, right? Maybe it's just a sore muscle, or a small cut or an insect bite?) Find out what's causing the symptoms before you try to fix them.)

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
It works fine via my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014... But I have this bug on G3. Bug appeared since 5.0 update... So it's not the speakers, nor the phone, it's something to do with software... Hope they'll fix this soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad