witchcraft?!?÷ what is going on.

xxriotgirlxx

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Long story short. Buttons stopped working on my g3...took it to store. Rep and I agreed we shouldn't turn it off cuz buttons. We tried resetting phone, taking out battery etc etc... Got replacement phone today. Realized I forgot something on the old phone...popped battery in. Hit button for fun. All the buttons are working now. What the hell????????

Now I'm gunna send it back they're gunna think I was lying or something?!? So what do I do?

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Pulling the battery probably cleared whatever was conflicting. If the battery was pulled for a few minutes that would be like pulling he battery on a computer and pressing power several times, thus eliminating any residual power for the memory to hold on to. When you reinserted the battery, it was like a fresh start.

xxriotgirlxx

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Great. So do I still send it back or call them and tell them it's now working and send back the replacement? Idk what to do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Great. So do I still send it back or call them and tell them it's now working and send back the replacement? Idk what to do.

I would call LG, and explain. See what they say. They still may want the reported device for quality control purposes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc