New Update d855

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
A new update has come through, it still is 5.0 so no 5.0.1 even though it says google patch, but played around a little and might be placebo but it definitely feels really smooth all around.
Anyway it really is great the commitment LG is displaying for its customers by these regular updates, they really have stepped up their game.

Attachments

• 8220.jpg
    8220.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 295

bootruss

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
A new update has come through, it still is 5.0 so no 5.0.1 even though it says google patch, but played around a little and might be placebo but it definitely feels really smooth all around.
Anyway it really is great the commitment LG is displaying for its customers by these regular updates, they really have stepped up their game.

Nothing here so far, in UK, unlocked version, needs to fix a couple of bugs! Did you update through PC suite? Can't open your attachment

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
No update here (uk too) hoping for something that will help with chrome being mega laggy and crashing as soon as more than 2 or 3 tabs open.

Edit: turning off "merge tabs and apps" setting seems to have fixed my chrome issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone with this "mini" update notice if the choppy Bluetooth audio streaming issue is resolved?

rjf111

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Got the new update just now here in Taiwan -- still 5.0, so must be bug fixes and tweaks. Will have to see what it brings in the way of improvements over the next couple of days.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone with this "mini" update notice if the choppy Bluetooth audio streaming issue is resolved?

I just received the update this morning... Can confirm that it DID NOT fix the choppy Bluetooth audio issue. :(

Attachments

• 6073.jpg
    6073.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 154

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm having same issue. Had these bluetooth issues on and off for a few years. It's things like this that will make me go back to iOS

lynne22

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm having same issue. Had these bluetooth issues on and off for a few years. It's things like this that will make me go back to iOS

Yeah, like Apple has no issues. Their new 8.0 ios has made my ipad 3, which is barely 3 years old, useless. Everyone has issues. But it's how the company handles it that helps me decide if they ever get my business again. And as of this moment, I can tell you definitively, I will never give apple another dime.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Got this update before and it was just Google patch, not the apps bit. 12mb in size

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781