How do I get the Quick Remote back on my phone(LG G3)?

Sami Hanninen

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
LG Quick Remote lost from my phone (LG G3)

Could someone help me out a little bit, i'm a new android user and still getting to know it. I recently noticed that my QuickRemote app was gone (LGs original) and i have no idea how to get it back. Any advice on getting it back.
I don't want to download any of the play stores apps as i want the LGs original one.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Quick Remote lost from my phone (LG G3)

From the homescreen? Find it in the app drawer (the 3 dot icon on the bottom row), long-press it until it changes, then drag it to where you want it. (Or long-press a blank spot on the homescreen and look for Apps in the menu that pops up. Look in there for it. Press it and it'll be on the homescreen. (I'm giving you general Android stuff, brcause I'm not familiar with the newer LGs.)

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG Quick Remote lost from my phone (LG G3)

sir it says application not installed after i click installed... what does this mean? is it broken app?

This means either you have the app already and this is not installing over it or this version of the app I've uploaded isn't compatible with your firmware. Remember, I uploaded this from the original firmware the LG G3 ships with (KitKat) so it could be outdated by now if you're running anything higher like Marshmallow or Lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech