Hello,

I sent my Verizon LG G3 (VS985) to LG and after waiting 11 days; 4 days more than their highest estimate of time needed, my phone came back with a replaced screen, but a small crack in a different spot. No one in Connecticut or Massachusetts seems to repair G3's so I feel as though I'll have to order the parts and do it myself. I already called my credit card company and had the charge removed.

So there are several vendors online, and it seems that each vendor has their own unique fix. That makes me uncomfortable. Can anyone suggest either a 1) repair facility in my geographical area, or 2) tell me what website is the most reputable to order from and do a self-install?

Thank you.
    01-06-2015 09:55 AM
    The repair by LG should be covered under the warranty. You should make LG replace the screen.

Sent from my LG G2 running SlimKat
    01-07-2015 04:17 AM
    The repair by LG should be covered under the warranty. You should make LG replace the screen.
    They already did this and it was a failure.
    01-07-2015 08:33 AM
    Hello,

I sent my Verizon LG G3 (VS985) to LG and after waiting 11 days; 4 days more than their highest estimate of time needed, my phone came back with a replaced screen, but a small crack in a different spot. No one in Connecticut or Massachusetts seems to repair G3's so I feel as though I'll have to order the parts and do it myself. I already called my credit card company and had the charge removed.

So there are several vendors online, and it seems that each vendor has their own unique fix. That makes me uncomfortable. Can anyone suggest either a 1) repair facility in my geographical area, or 2) tell me what website is the most reputable to order from and do a self-install?

Thank you.
    Was the charge removed for good or is it being investigated? The last time I had a charge removed it was provisional, until the research was done. You may want to contact LG again and request a new phone since the wait was unacceptable the first time, and the results poor.

After you are 100% certain the the credit card charge reversal is permanent, just replace it yourself. Check out youtube videos for instructions. If it looks too involved, any local cell phone repair shop should do it for labor less than $50. You can even order the parts yourself from Ebay and set the price for the labor.
    01-07-2015 10:22 AM
    It's like $120.00 for the touch screen digitizer + lcd screen to order online. Since the process of separating and gluing it back together is apparently very difficult, you'll want to get the whole assembly with bezel and replace.

LG G3 White LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer - RepairsUniverse
    01-07-2015 01:11 PM
    For LG G3 screen digitizer replacement parts you can have a check at hcqs.cc.
    10-21-2015 04:22 AM
    For LG G3 screen digitizer replacement parts you can have a check at hcqs.cc.
    That site has some bad reviews about people receiving broken parts and losing money. I would stay away from it.
    10-21-2015 09:04 AM
    Where did you find the bad reviews about people receiving broken parts and losing money?
    10-23-2015 04:13 AM
    That site has some bad reviews about people receiving broken parts and losing money. I would stay away from it.
    Where did you find the bad reviews about people receiving broken parts and losing money?
    10-23-2015 04:16 AM
    Just search the internet.
    10-23-2015 09:26 AM