My LG G3 battery life is brilliant. I told my brother in law no to download lollipop. He says he hasn't, but his phone battery was lasting 2 days, now it's down to 5-6 hours. I was having a few beers with him over Xmas. He was pleased with battery life. Now he just text me 15 mins ago to say his battery is draining in 5 hours. Has he or hasnt he downloaded the dreaded lollipop?
    ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2015 02:14 PM
    Well only he would know if he downloaded Lollipop...
    01-12-2015 03:00 PM
    My LG G3 battery life is brilliant. I told my brother in law no to download lollipop. He says he hasn't, but his phone battery was lasting 2 days, now it's down to 5-6 hours. I was having a few beers with him over Xmas. He was pleased with battery life. Now he just text me 15 mins ago to say his battery is draining in 5 hours. Has he or hasnt he downloaded the dreaded lollipop?

He needs to see what is causing the drain. In my case it was the operating system malfunctioning is some way. Had to do a factory reset to fix the problem. Pain in the A.

01-12-2015 03:12 PM
    ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

He needs to see what is causing the drain. In my case it was the operating system malfunctioning is some way. Had to do a factory reset to fix the problem. Pain in the A.

01-12-2015 03:12 PM