App suggestion

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
How are you getting these app suggestions? I've never known a device to suggest apps. What is more likely is that you've installed an app that is suggesting apps and pushing them to your notification bar. I'm assuming that is where they are appearing since I don't have your answer to my question yet. Meanwhile there is a very simple way to find out which app is pushing these notifications to your device, it is an app called AirPush, free at the Play Store. It looks at app permissions and then shows you the most likely candidates for push notifications. Then you can decide if you want to continue to use the troublesome app or not. Chances are there are several other apps that will perform the service of that app without the push notifications.

In your reply please describe the way these ads are being sent to you and what the ads look like, for example there were several apps that pushed red squares with white stars to people's notification bars with ads. I hope this helps.

ianson36

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
So in the morning I'll get up pick my phone up and it will pop up on my screen. Not inn the notification bar or anything. Much like a annoying ad on a website popping up infront of what your reading except it's full screen. If i think of it tomorrow morning I'll screen cap it.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Very quick question. How do i stop my lg g3 suggesting apps. I wake up every morning to a God damn app suggested.

What carrier do you use? If you bought it from a carrier, call them and let them know you're not happy getting unsolicited app suggestions!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante