Suggestions for dock for car - LG G3

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Kenu Airframe Plus.

Best. Minimalist. No bulk. Simple. Safe (no windshield clutter/blind spots and sits in line of sight with speedometer).

I'm using it on vertical air vents...no slipping or sliding...sturdy.

Posted via the Android Central App

cegabq

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Kenu Airframe Plus.

Best. Minimalist. No bulk. Simple. Safe (no windshield clutter/blind spots and sits in line of sight with speedometer).

Looks like it would be nice - IF I had vertical airvents; the airvents in my car are horizontal & have a slight upward tilt (even when pointing down) - I wouldn't be able to see much with this.

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Kenu Airframe Plus.

+1

I'm using this set up, fortunately Toyota has vents that work nice with them. A great simple product that does an excellent job.

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it would be nice - IF I had vertical airvents; the airvents in my car are horizontal & have a slight upward tilt (even when pointing down) - I wouldn't be able to see much with this.

It works on horizontal vents, too. My car's vents have an upward and slight sideways angle, but the clip rotates, allowing me to keep the phone vertical. The sideways tilt (air vents aimed towards driver) work well because I don't get glare from the back window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair