G3 Free on Verizon?

hbark

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm eligible for my Verizon upgrade. Currently have a Razr Maxx HD. I want something bigger like the G3, Note 4 or iPhone 6 Plus.

The G3 is available at no cost on Verizon now, and I'm trying to figure out why? It's like its too good to be true. I've always had Android phones but was thinking of moving to the dark side this time.... And the Note 4 is expensive too.

Anyway. -- for all you G3 users -- I know each device has its quirks but is there any reason why I shouldn't go for the free G3 vs. the iPhone for over $400 or the Note 4 for over $300 (although Best Buy looks like they're offering a $100 gift card with the Note 4 now).

Thanks for any advice and comments.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's looking like the best bang for the buck, currently. The reason it's so cheap is because the new flagships are about to be announced. And it's an LG which typically have lower prices than Apple and Samsung.

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
My wife got one last week from Best Buy for a dollar, and she loves it so far. If you don't mind being under contract for two years I'd say go for it. It's a great phone and the best deal for a top tier phone right now. For a dollar or less you can't really go wrong.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It's a ridiculously good deal for free. I feel like Verizon has more leeway with discounts on LG products than they do Samsung or Apple. Hell the note 3 isn't even free and that's a year and a half old.

russnash

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
I got mine a few weeks ago from Verizon, paid $99 and am super happy with it. Being a BlackBerry user since 2008 there are still things I miss about my Z10, but I am loving the G3.

Now that Verizon has it for free I ordered one for my wife too.

Posted via the Android Central App

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
They had it free right around Christmas. They even had the red color which was pretty slick looking. Definitely a great deal for one of my favorite phones of 2014

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay