Let me help you root [Root Man]

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice offer and, since you haven't been permbanned in almost 5 years, I'll assume you're one of the good guys. But ... errr ... 10AM where? You didn't mention your time zone.

I don't have an LG (and could probably manage to find a ROM and rooting method in a few minutes if I did), but I'm sure that a lot of people who have G3s and want to root or change ROMs thank you.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nice offer and, since you haven't been permbanned in almost 5 years, I'll assume you're one of the good guys. But ... errr ... 10AM where? You didn't mention your time zone.

I don't have an LG (and could probably manage to find a ROM and rooting method in a few minutes if I did), but I'm sure that a lot of people who have G3s and want to root or change ROMs thank you.

yes im one of the good guys ...im in south florida usa

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice gesture. I recently picked up a G3. What is a good ROM to use if I (well, you) root?

Posted via the Android Central App

TheGeneralHackr

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey if you use my computer will you be able to root this unrootable phone? It is the Alcatel One Touch Icon Pop A564C. I have tried every known 4.4.2 root method. This device won't work with any of these root methods Towelroot, Kingoroot, One Click Root, Iroot, Vroot, Framaroot, Poot, Root Genus, Kingo Root, Easy Root. These are some of the root methods I have tried I cant remember them all. The kernel is newer then towelroot allows and all known exploits were patched by Alcatel. Any help rooting this phone would be awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-22-08-44-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-22-08-44-45.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 124

PaulieC83

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually may have some interest in your services but I have a quick question first.

I rooted and rom'd this phone once (Verizon G3) and didn't have much trouble with the process. The one problem I did have was once I flashed cm12 I lost root and access to recovery. Was that screw up on my end or is that what happens when you root using an exploit without a truly unlocked bootloader?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I actually may have some interest in your services but I have a quick question first.

I rooted and rom'd this phone once (Verizon G3) and didn't have much trouble with the process. The one problem I did have was once I flashed cm12 I lost root and access to recovery. Was that screw up on my end or is that what happens when you root using an exploit without a truly unlocked bootloader?

How can you lose root in cm12 ? You can enable or disable it in developer options.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I've heard of issues with people flashing CM12 and then they lose TWRP, something to do with F2FS converting your data. I am still researching this issue.

PaulieC83

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you enable root access in developer options?

Can you turn the phone completely off and hold power and volume down (or possibly up) to get to recovery menu?

I didn't enable root in the developer options. I wasn't aware at the time that you could do that in cm12.

I wasn't able to enter recovery through the power buttons or through any apps. When I have a little free time I'll give it a try again. I'm currently back on stock.

Thanks guys

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Got it let me look up your phone and firmware.... Also I have had other people pm me if I can root phones that don't even have a guide to be rooted... I only root phones that have been rooted by developers.. I just follow the guides.

Well, someone over at another G3 forum said they had luck using this method on their VZW G3 running 12b taking it back to 10b so it can be rooted.
[Guide] [VS985] Flash Back To Stock - KDZ Me… | Verizon LG G3 | XDA Forums
What do you think?
I'll probably try it this weekend. It's been awahile since I reset my phone. I'm sure it's time ;)

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance