Chrome updating

Jan842

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I got Verizon LG g3 phones at the same exact time. I received chrome updates but she has not for some reason. My chrome is version 39.0.xXxX.xx , hers is stuck at 36.0.xxxx.xx .

Google's help section says chrome automatically checks for updated when you view the version number, but my wife's phone didn't give her the option to upgrade. Any way to manually do it?

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I got Verizon LG g3 phones at the same exact time. I received chrome updates but she has not for some reason. My chrome is version 39.0.xXxX.xx , hers is stuck at 36.0.xxxx.xx .

Google's help section says chrome automatically checks for updated when you view the version number, but my wife's phone didn't give her the option to upgrade. Any way to manually do it?

Go to the Google Play Store and then slide you finger from the left hand side of they Play Store to the right hand side and you should see a menu option that says "Installed Apps" Tap that and you will see a list of apps you installed. Chrome will show there. Tap on the Chrome icon and there will be a button that says "Update" tap that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles