is 6000 mah extended battery a good option in such a case?

lukeruel

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

My LG G3 D850 battery is going down pretty fast and always gets about only 18 hrs of standby time no matter what I did. In such a case, is the extended battery a good option? I already found a mpj 6000 mah extended battery, or is something wrong with my stock battery/phone? I don't really know much about the smart phones, but I really like this phone so if anyone could help me fix the battery issue thank you so much!

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an LG G3 and the battery has been really good. Try doing a factory reset...seems to solve most battery drain issues.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
For me, the free spare battery and charger have been my saving grace. You will have a limited amount of options for cases if you go the 6000 route.

For my phone, either running 4.4.4 kit kat or 5.02 Illusion ROM I get less than 0.25% /HR idle drain. So basically if I go to sleep at 95, I wake up with 93. The screen is the biggest consumer. I get between 4 and 5 hours of screen on time.

So yes, a quick bandaid to your solution would be a bigger battery. But don't forget you could also get a second battery.

me75006

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If your current rear case assembly has antenna connection(s) (2 or 4 little gold contact pads)(NFC Antenna, Qi charging antenna) then you want to look closely at what you are buying, in a new rear case that is deeper, due to a thicker battery.

No antennas in the deeper rear case assembly, means you may lose NFC and or wireless charging ability (if you did have it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz