phone not syncing with google calendar

tonyvr4

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
When I first started using my LG G3 D850 I copied all my calendar items over to the phone. I set it up to sync with google calendars.
But I looked online at my google calendar and do not see any of the entries that are on my phone.

As far as I can tell all other things are syncing with my gmail account. The only things I use regularly are gmail and contacts and they are syncing fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
When you add an appointment, you can specify what calendar to save them to. The default, I believe, is to save them on the phone calendar only. I no longer have the stock calendar app on my phone, but I believe near the top of the add event screen there's a drop down that will say something like "Phone", or your Google email account. Make sure this is set to save your events to your Google account, as that's the only one that will sync.

The app remembers the last calendar used, so once you save one event to the Google calendar all future events will default there.

tonyvr4

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Uh oh. I believe all my events are on the phone calendar. Is that the built-in calendar app?
That is the only calendar app I have installed.

When I bought the phone, I still wanted to sync my calendar with outlook since I use that daily.
The only way I could find to do this is to use an app called syncroid. It worked and all my events moved over.
However, it appears that I have three calendars (app shows phone, outlook, and google) and I don't know what is what

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy