unable to download MMS messages

Marco Magana

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm unable to download pictures I received through the native text messaging app. I did have a 3rd party app but I uninstalled it, hoping it would fix it. I have restarted the phone and when it turns on and I unlock the screen I get a message that "google.process." something along those lines has stopped, I have tried to disable and enable download manager, didn't help, also tried checking APN settings but its connected to t-mobile, which I assume is the default setting. Anyone have this issue and can offer a helping hand?

Posted via the Android Central App

tdr01

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
What carrier do u have? You are goin to change ur APN to the carrier u have now

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I was having problems like this with google messenger. I've since uninstalled it and gone back to the stock app. Have you tried cleaning app cache through smart cleaning and rebooting your phone?

Marco Magana

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I was having problems like this with google messenger. I've since uninstalled it and gone back to the stock app. Have you tried cleaning app cache through smart cleaning and rebooting your phone?

Yes I have cleaned the cache and restarted the phone. Still having problems with the native messaging app on g3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC