Aux Cord or Headphones/Headset Icon stuck.

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my LG G3, it keeps showing the aux cord icon on my phone even though its not plugged in, this also includes the headphones as well. Another is I can't hear anything from my phone when playing music because of this issue. Help Please.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a bad headphone jack. First look into it with a strong light and make sure there's not some lint or other dirt stuck in there. If there is, use a pointed wooden toothpick to loosen it, then a gentle vacuum (or the hose of a big one not too close to the jack) to suck the dirt out, or just turn it opening-down and hit the top a few times, if the dirt is really loose, so it'll fall out. If you can't see anything in there, the jack may have to be replaced.

lassemk

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I had similar problem on my old phone when the jack got broken. If you are not planning to change it, there are a few programs that can override headphones completely.

vaughan tawaka

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
hi my g3 had the same problem but if i gave it a light tap on the back by the jack the icon goes away but it came back so i tap it a bit harder and now the icons gone when jacks not in use.aswell it has fixed the hissing when an aux/earphones were pluged in.

petersonmlp

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
The soundabout app worked! I tried everything. Cleaning did nothing. After installing the app, go to Connectable devices, wired headset settings, turn OFF wired headset detection.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss