Lock screen clock

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to change the round clock, top of the screen, from the lock screen? After the Lollipop update I can't seem to change it. I'm stock AT&T. Thanks

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
No I mean the round clock at the top of the lock screen. Before Lollipop you could press and hold the screen to the left of the clock and swipe to the right and change the widget but since the update that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem and have been searching for days all over the internet and forums tobteyvto figure this out but to no avail

I'm still on 4.4 and one of the things keeping me from going to lollipop is that I like lockscreen widgets. It's my understanding that lockscreen widgets were killed in 5.0 so I'm really not sure you can change lockscreen clock unless the OEM (LG) puts it in the settings. You can no longer put any clock you want. I think you may be stuck with the standard clock unless you replace your lockscreen.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
No I mean the round clock at the top of the lock screen. Before Lollipop you could press and hold the screen to the left of the clock and swipe to the right and change the widget but since the update that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, all this time and I didn't know I could get rid of the circle clock on the lock screen

Joe Warden

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
with the g4 you press and hold the clock, then you can scroll through your different clocks. I have 4 or 5 pre-loaded. double-tap the one you want.

SOULFIE

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi have you find way to make clock at lockscreen circle..if you still don't know email me i will show you how to do because i just buy LG G3 yesterday and this phone already update to 5.0

David Giuliani

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way to change the round clock, top of the screen, from the lock screen? After the Lollipop update I can't seem to change it. I'm stock AT&T. Thanks

Here is what i did, i went into the lock screen settings and turned widgets on. I the, went to the play store and downloaded and app called "Invisable Widget" (search that in the play store, it was the 3rd option) i then locked the screen, swiped up on the clock to remove it, and added the invisable widget in its place. No more clock, perfectly able to see the wallpaper without obstruction. I hope this helps!