Wierdness With Displays on G3

mikeclee

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok Gurus, I have a couple of issues that I can't find a resolution for and I need your help!
1) When I look at the calendar in month view, the names of the days at the top are displayed backwards (Sat, Fri, Th, Wed, Tue, Mon, Sun). Any idea how to get them to display correctly?
2) All text that I enter via Gmail, texts and Facebook display as right justified.

I don't know how these settings got set. I don't use One-Hand Operation and I hadn't changed any settings. Please help! Thanks in advance!

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Ok Gurus, I have a couple of issues that I can't find a resolution for and I need your help!
1) When I look at the calendar in month view, the names of the days at the top are displayed backwards (Sat, Fri, Th, Wed, Tue, Mon, Sun). Any idea how to get them to display correctly?
2) All text that I enter via Gmail, texts and Facebook display as right justified.

I don't know how these settings got set. I don't use One-Hand Operation and I hadn't changed any settings. Please help! Thanks in advance!

For 1) you can fix it by opening calendar and tapping the top right to open the menu, then select settings, calendar settings, week starts on, select Sunday (or pick Locale or any day you want your week to start with)

Not sure about 2 sorry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo