lg g3=d850

mookie1027

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
battery life.. Hello I brought a at&t lg g3 ,the problem is very poor battery life. I don't even get a day out of it and that's with 2 txt & 1 phone call and its 50% gone. I found that the weather app drains battery life and the security app runs at 34%. finally got the security app disable now I ant get the weather app disable. Spoke with at &t they sent new battery and that's it s. I like the phone and its features but this is not right especially since this ia lg flag ship .:eek:

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I also have a d850 phone, and it can last a whole day. Did you disable most of the apps that are needed? Just check the battery usage and disable those unnecessary apps, you can look up XDA for the list.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
You should not have to disable the weather app to get decent battery life with this phone unless the battery actually is bad.

Have you tried a factory reset?

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
battery life.. Hello I brought a at&t lg g3 ,the problem is very poor battery life. I don't even get a day out of it and that's with 2 txt & 1 phone call and its 50% gone. I found that the weather app drains battery life and the security app runs at 34%. finally got the security app disable now I ant get the weather app disable. Spoke with at &t they sent new battery and that's it s. I like the phone and its features but this is not right especially since this ia lg flag ship .:eek:

Since you are not rooted just drag and remove it from your home screen.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd go into the Settings/Apps and clear the Cache and the app data. That way all settings for locating you, etc are set back to default and it shouldn't then be attempting to update. My weather app never even pops up on my battery usage list.
If that doesn't work, you might try resetting your device and starting from scratch.

Ashley_Renee79

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am on AT&T and since the lollipop update my battery life has been amazing. This phone blows my husband's old S4 and new Moro X out of the water.

Posted via the Android Central App