LG G3 New Andriod Update February 2015

Suzanne Cromie

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
This was a shocking update LG. Phone apps hang, keyboard does not appear when searching contacts (you have to press multiple tabs and back to contacts tabs to get keyboard up), uses more battery that previous version or even G2.

Something is wrong

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
This was a shocking update LG. Phone apps hang, keyboard does not appear when searching contacts (you have to press multiple tabs and back to contacts tabs to get keyboard up), uses more battery that previous version or even G2.

Something is wrong

You are probably going to have to do a factory reset of your phone. The update seems to be reeking havoc on all the phones getting Lollipop updates. Doing a factory reset seems to be solving most issues.

Hypnotoadd

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
You are probably going to have to do a factory reset of your phone. The update seems to be wreaking havoc on some phones getting Lollipop updates. Doing a factory reset seems to be solving most issues.

Ftfy.
Lollipop works just fine on my phone & a lot of other people's phones. I didn't do a reset because I haven't had issues with the update - probably mainly because I didn't have the phone very long before the update came through.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ftfy.
Lollipop works just fine on my phone & a lot of other people's phones. I didn't do a reset because I haven't had issues with the update - probably mainly because I didn't have the phone very long before the update came through.

Yeah it is going to be hit or miss whether it works out for someone. I look at updates as "dirty flashing" a ROM. You have all these changes to the OS you are dumping on the phone and you expect everything work the same as it did with the old OS. I don't really run in to these issues because I run custom ROM's on my phones. I usually wait for the developer to post the update after they have set it all up and even then I do a factory reset before flashing the updated ROM. Most ROM developers tell you to do a reset before installing. Sorry for getting off topic to the issue at hand.

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Something is wrong

I'm happy with kit Kat.. 30+ hrs battery life, runs smoothly. I have turned updates off. Like what I have now

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay