Google Play Won't Load

Sarah Krusch

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I have tried restarting phone, clearing cache, uninstalling updates, check the download manager yet Google Play still won't load.
I just get a white screen. I have also tried to delete my Google account off my phone but when I click delete nothing happens.
My snap chat was doing something kind of similar and it won't log in.

This is starting to get really frustrating. I'm to the point I might factory reset my phone but I really don't want too so if any one has a suggestion to fix this it would help a whole lot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any recent system updates? At this point, a factory reset might be the best option, since there isn't a way to clear the system cache partition on the G3.

Sarah Krusch

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
About 4 days ago when I woke up I noticed my snap chat logged out be its self and I couldn't log back in.
Then I noticed my gmail would only sync here and there and that the play store would only connect here and there.
Now it is to the point nothing (as in google apps) seems to be loading.
I know the wifi is perfectly fine too so my phone must be stupidly picky all of the sudden.

So I am gonna do a factory reset. I am trying to get my contacts to sync however with anything google on my phone not working I might have a problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to the Google Play Services page on Google Play Store on your computer browser. Click Installed, and see if your G3 is listed there as eligible for the installation. If so, then perhaps your Google Play Services is out of date and needs the update (but just hadn't yet, since it usually goes out in a rolling fashion).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084