SanDisk Ultra 128GB Class 10

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with this card?
I just picked one up from Best Buy, it was priced wrong and I got it for $89.99
I just wanted to know if anyone has used this card and if they had any issues with it.
Best Buy only gives you 15 days to return it so I will test it out right now and see how it goes.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with this card?
I just picked one up from Best Buy, it was priced wrong and I got it for $89.99
I just wanted to know if anyone has used this card and if they had any issues with it.
Best Buy only gives you 15 days to return it so I will test it out right now and see how it goes.

That card has sold for $79.99 on Amazon several times. I picked up a couple more. It works fine in
all of my Samsung phones, so I imagine the LG phones will be just fine. :) (no tax and no shipping
from Amazon... in fact, if you go to the Best Buy store on the day that Amazon is selling the card for
$79.99, they will match it.(or give you the refund on a previously purchased one within 15 days)

SanDisk Ultra 128GB UHS-I/Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up To 48MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQUAN-128G-G4A [Newest Version] (B00M562LF4) | Amazon price tracker / tracking, Amazon price history charts, Amazon price watches, Amazon price drop alerts | came

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
That's a decent price for it. Sandisk is quality and a 48mbit rating is sufficient. I think you'll be plenty happy with that card.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Just started moving apps to the sd card to clean up the internal space.
Rebooted and everything was still there, I had issues with a fake 128gb card on ebay losing data.
I guess once it got full it started writing over everything else, got my money back for that card even after 6 months.
Also I think it made my original G3 overheat so I will keep a close eye on this phone.
Might do a factory reset on it because I have been having some issues with different processes stopping.
As long as this card is legit and I don't lose data on it, there is no need to return it.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Seems like the temperature has dropped since moving stuff to the sd card now.
I havent seen low temps like this in a cool minute so I'm happy so far.
The different random processes has stopped have actually stopped so far.
I will be having my eye out for amazon having the item cheaper in the next couple of weeks to save money.
If anyone spots it on sale pease let me know. Thanks

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
No I did not know that, but I'm sure it will be really expensive too so I'm good with the 128gb for now.

well... the new Sandisk 200gb MicroSDXC will be *only* $399 each. :) However, a higher capacity card like that usually drive down the prices of the 2nd highest cards(the current 128gb cards). Pretty sure the 128gb cards will go down to $60 by this fall.

I'll buy the 200gb card once the 400gb card comes out.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
well... the new Sandisk 200gb MicroSDXC will be *only* $399 each. :) However, a higher capacity card like that usually drive down the prices of the 2nd highest cards(the current 128gb cards). Pretty sure the 128gb cards will go down to $60 by this fall.

I'll buy the 200gb card once the 400gb card comes out.

The G3 can take up to a 2T sd card so maybe the next time I upgrade the card it would be a 2T.
Either way paying $400 for any card is crazy but paying $60 for a 128gb is not bad but who knows if it will drop that low.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
The G3 can take up to a 2T sd card so maybe the next time I upgrade the card it would be a 2T.
Either way paying $400 for any card is crazy but paying $60 for a 128gb is not bad but who knows if it will drop that low.

I went crazy when 8GB SD cards first came out. I paid $219 for it. Yes, I did say I was crazy. :(

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
All I would say is be very careful buying Sandisk cards from Amazon or eBay. I bought one and it was fake. Its impossible to tell, they are so accurate, the only way of telling is contacting SanDisk, which I did. Only buy from reliable source.

Posted via the Android Central App

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
All I would say is be very careful buying Sandisk cards from Amazon or eBay. I bought one and it was fake. Its impossible to tell, they are so accurate, the only way of telling is contacting SanDisk, which I did. Only buy from reliable source.

This is true. the fake 128gb card I got was a no name from ebay but I got more than my money paid back to me 6 months later from the seller.
I would buy sd cards from BestBuy since they shouldnt have knock offs. So far so good with the card I got from them.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Just make sure it's shipped and sold by Amazon.