LG G3 thinks it has circle case on HELP!

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I bought an LG G3 few days ago. I accidently broke the sim jacket (where we insert the sim in the phone) and gave it to a local repair shop for repairing. He took the phone in for a night and when I went there in the morning, the phone was showing only the circle cut-off of the circle case quick screen without any sort of case on it. In other words, its thinking that it has a circle case on it when its not. What must be the problem? And he probably messed something up while repairing the sim jacket.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you taken the phone back to the repair shop to ask why it's behaving that way? If they caused that issue, they should try to fix it at no additional charge.

Haseeb Rehman

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Under settings there is a way to turn circle case on or off.

Posted via the Android Central App

How please? When you turn the device on, it shows only the clock with which you can perform actions like settings and camera and everything which works but I can't seem to bring the whole display of the phone. The phone is still at the repair shop but he thinks its a software issue whereas I think he messed up the proximity sensor or something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae