Says it's ready to go.But says nothing on system updated...HELP! D85110R

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2015 02:46 PM
    Same for me. Shows I'm up to date. I hope lollipop shows up some day soon.

04-09-2015 03:04 PM
    It is being rationed out so as not to overload their servers ?
    belodion likes this.
    04-09-2015 04:21 PM
    My wife got her update on 4/7. I waited until 8/8, checking the stem update tool every couple of hours. Finally in the evening I went into the Google.services.framework app, did a clear data then force stop. when I checked for a system update after that, there it was. I've had 5.01 for almost a day.
    04-09-2015 04:21 PM
    My wife got her update on 4/7. I waited until 8/8, checking the stem update tool every couple of hours. Finally in the evening I went into the Google.services.framework app, did a clear data then force stop. when I checked for a system update after that, there it was. I've had 5.01 for almost a day.
    I tried this, but still says I'm up to date. My waiting game continues. ☺

04-09-2015 04:45 PM
    I tried this, but still says I'm up to date. My waiting game continues. ☺

We actually have 3 G3's in the house - my son's update hasn't popped up yet either after doing this. But T-Mobile is rolling it out, I know we got 2 out of 3, but it might take a few days to hit everyone.
    04-09-2015 05:04 PM
    We actually have 3 G3's in the house - my son's update hasn't popped up yet either after doing this. But T-Mobile is rolling it out, I know we got 2 out of 3, but it might take a few days to hit everyone.
    Yep, just excited for it. ☺ How are the phones that you did get it on?

I've already got everything backed up so I can do a factory reset since that seems to be the best thing to do after a big update.

04-09-2015 05:32 PM
    Yep, just excited for it. ☺ How are the phones that you did get it on?

I've already got everything backed up so I can do a factory reset since that seems to be the best thing to do after a big update.

Many of us have good success without the need for factory reset. You'll want to upgrade before the factory reset anyway. Assuming it is needed or you want to do it.
    04-10-2015 03:42 PM
    Thanks, I knew the factory reset would be done after the update. I know I don't need to do it, but seems like a good idea to me and I don't mind starting fresh.

04-10-2015 04:09 PM
    will tmobile exchange the phone if its stuck in the firmware update thing cuz the lg tool is still broke it was updated but its still broke so if u wanna try it it will break the phone my phones broke now
    04-11-2015 10:56 AM
    Nodnard1974; I tried that with the framework it did not work after talking to T-mobile and LG neither one of them knows when they're putting it back on the table and I didn't know if someone else was having the same problem they took it off they said because of the wifi calling something else

05-07-2015 11:24 AM
    will tmobile exchange the phone if its stuck in the firmware update thing cuz the lg tool is still broke it was updated but its still broke so if u wanna try it it will break the phone my phones broke now
    You called T-Mobile? I doubt you need to exchange the phone.
    05-07-2015 09:27 PM
    Nodnard1974; I tried that with the framework it did not work after talking to T-mobile and LG neither one of them knows when they're putting it back on the table and I didn't know if someone else was having the same problem they took it off they said because of the wifi calling something else

Likely we'll get 5.1 instead of an intermediate fix - and that will take some time. My guess is the carriers were under pressure to release Lollipop and 5.01 shouldn't have been released. I tried wi-fi calling a few times and had mixed results. Other than that no problems.
    05-07-2015 09:35 PM
    hey the LG G3 is gone from the tmobile site its only in the support section an it says the update to lollipop is pending i made the mistake of installin it from that thing n wanna know if there will be an update for the lg g 3 or has it been scrapped as outdated since the LG G 4 is out now ?
    05-25-2015 03:42 PM