Hey everyone! I just updated my Verizon LG G3 to Lollipop and it seems that my SD card is not reading correctly. I tried taking it out and putting it back in but it isn't working. I get a notification saying it was inserted, but the music that was on it is gone and there is nothing to click when I plug it into my laptop next to "Internal Storage". The "mount SD card" option is grayed out and I am not able to click it. Anyone else have this problem and is there an easy fix aside from reformatting and deleting everything?
    04-19-2015 02:23 PM
    Plug the SD card into a card reader and plug thet into your PC. See what's on the card.

What you do depends on what you see, so post the results (just in words - are the files there? Is the card unreadable? Whatever.)
    04-19-2015 02:36 PM
    I believe my SD card was encrypted on KitKat (corporate security policy; actually had to use AirWatch) but after Lollipop update could not mount SD. Seems AirWatch would force it to unmount. I unenrolled from AirWatch but SD card still hosed; was unable to move an app to SD, and pictures were all "invalid" and unviewable on phone or on PC (tho file size and location pictures were taken has been retained, oddly). Encryption key issue, maybe? Thanks for any thoughts (and sorry for shedding no light on your issue, OP).
    04-19-2015 09:00 PM
    Hey everyone! I just updated my Verizon LG G3 to Lollipop and it seems that my SD card is not reading correctly. I tried taking it out and putting it back in but it isn't working. I get a notification saying it was inserted, but the music that was on it is gone and there is nothing to click when I plug it into my laptop next to "Internal Storage". The "mount SD card" option is grayed out and I am not able to click it. Anyone else have this problem and is there an easy fix aside from reformatting and deleting everything?
    My guess is the card is corrupted/bad. Good luck and do try reading the files from a card reader.
    04-20-2015 01:53 PM