Is anyone else having issues signing into the latest kindle app on their G3?

Upon first opening the app, it has a Start Reading button which I press and it takes me to the sign in page. It is here that the entire screen is unresponsive and won't let me type in the boxes (keyboard doesn't even show up) or touch any of the links. I've seen some negative reviews for the latest version on the Play store stating the exact same thing.

I still have to find an older APK to download and see if it works or not.

Reinstalling does not fix this. Wondering if others have had this issue.

Android 5.0.1/5.0.2 App Version 4.11.0.127
    04-21-2015 08:19 AM
    I can't sign in on my Nexus 7 (2013). My LG G3 doesn't ask me to sign in the Kindle app yet. It is still working. I'm looking for a solution though since I read on my tablet and not my phone.
    04-25-2015 05:17 PM
    Is anyone else having issues signing into the latest kindle app on their G3?

Upon first opening the app, it has a Start Reading button which I press and it takes me to the sign in page. It is here that the entire screen is unresponsive and won't let me type in the boxes (keyboard doesn't even show up) or touch any of the links. I've seen some negative reviews for the latest version on the Play store stating the exact same thing.

I still have to find an older APK to download and see if it works or not.

Reinstalling does not fix this. Wondering if others have had this issue.

Android 5.0.1/5.0.2 App Version 4.11.0.127
    05-04-2015 05:19 PM
    I've got the same problem on my nexus 10. Any ideas?
    05-04-2015 05:20 PM
    As I said above, I have the same problem on my Nexus 7 (2013) and no one has offered a solution on that thread. No problem on my LG G3; however, I cannot sign in with the Wells Fargo app. Same issue--dead sign in page. Something strange is going on and I wish we could get these issues fixed. Amazon no help. WF no help.
    05-04-2015 05:47 PM
    It is their app. I just flashed a different ROM on my G3 and have the same issue. I can continue using Kindle on my Nexus 7 because it was already signed in before the update.
    05-06-2015 12:18 PM
    Finally they updated the app and I was able to sign in. Now I have to redownload all my books for some reason. I thought they were on my tablet when I downloaded them before. Now, if Wells Fargo would fix their app because it has the same dead sign-in button.
    05-20-2015 07:39 PM
    Finally they updated the app and I was able to sign in. Now I have to redownload all my books for some reason. I thought they were on my tablet when I downloaded them before. Now, if Wells Fargo would fix their app because it has the same dead sign-in button.
    Yeah, I forgot to update this thread but they did finally release a new version.
    06-10-2015 09:52 AM