two phones on single google music

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
i have two phones i wanna put on a single googly music account is there a way to add the other phone which has their own google account and not have my email logged in?

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps log that other phone in under the google account you want to use but then under "accounts and sync" uncheck everything except GPM? So that phone will only sync GPM and leave everything else alone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Google keeps track by Google account - if you paid for something, song, game, app, on one account, it should sync to any phone on that account (which is normally only 1). There's no provision for paying once and having it on 2 phones - probably because that's illegal (17 USC 106(6)).

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps log that other phone in under the google account you want to use but then under "accounts and sync" uncheck everything except GPM? So that phone will only sync GPM and leave everything else alone.

Posted via the Android Central App

This ^^^ I do it with my wife's phone all the time. She uses her Google Account as her main account, then I add my Google Account and turn off all sync. It also allows us to share paid apps like Touchdown.