1. Two months ago I bought Lg G3 D855' 32 Gb. The version android in the phone was 4.4.2 a few days later I heard that the new version 5.0 Lollipop, and i install the Lg pc suite program in my computer and update my Lg g3, because inside the fone by FOTA i couldn't update , they say that is no version available. After then i updated the phone it's show me some message on the screen:WARNING! - Current version is not available for user. Can't find match cost for NT-code mcc/mnc[FFFFFF],subset[75]. What it means?

2. So after the first update and few days , i check in the Lg pc suite if i have another update. Ok it wrotes me that i have new update: current version is-D8550C - NONE and last version update is- V20C - L, ok i do the update and after that i have long time BOOTLOOP on lg g3!, so i removed the battery from the phone and return back and do at lg pc suite " fix errors ". I have luck that my phone is work back. But the question is: why i had a BOOTLOOP on my Lg g3 when the update complete?

3.Some one know when is the release date that lollipop official version is come with FOTA?, that i can update in my phone and don't by program at computer.

4. I look at google wikipedia about version lollipop 5.0 and they say that the version is release at june 2014. And now we at 2015 may and i don't get update by FOTA in lg g3, why is that?

5. Some one know if Clean master/Ccleaner/greenify/cm security(or other antivirus app)/du battery saver/doctor battery saver.Is that's apps are really help the phone? should i download them?

Please help me and answer my questions it's important to me. Thanks!
    05-01-2015 01:55 PM
    3.Some one know when is the release date that lollipop official version is come with FOTA?, that i can update in my phone and don't by program at computer.
    The only way to tell when the release date of a particular version for a particular phone by a particular carrier is after it's been released. (TMobile just pulled an update the other day - for the G3, I think - because it had major bug. So much for their "scheduled" release date. Now it's probably going to be a few more months.)

4. I look at google wikipedia about version lollipop 5.0 and they say that the version is release at june 2014. And now we at 2015 may and i don't get update by FOTA in lg g3, why is that?
    Google announced it in June 2014. LG has to make that software work in each of their phones. (Every phone is different - the code Google writes only works on the version of the Nexus that's current at the time it's being written.) And in some cases, the carriers put their hands in too, further delaying their release for that phone. (And if a bug is found, as in #3, the release is delayed even more.)

(Apple, OTOH, only writes one version of an update. They make all the phones, and they all use the same hardware setup, so the relese works on all of them - Like a new Windows release works on all computers. They don't announce that they're coming out with a new release until it's written, tested and ready to send over the air. So it seems as if they get releases out a lot faster than Google. They don't. They just announce them a lot later in the cycle.)

5. Some one know if Clean master/Ccleaner/greenify/cm security(or other antivirus app)/du battery saver/doctor battery saver.Is that's apps are really help the phone? should i download them?
    Clean Master is written by Cheetah. It demonstrates that they don't understand how Android works (Clean Master actually wastes battery and slows the phone down - exactly the opposite f what it claims), so I wouldn't use any of their apps.

Greenify is good - I use it and it saves battery by keeping background apps by running by themselves. (Never Greenify apps you want to run by themselves, like Phone, email, timers, etc.) CCleaner is good - if you have anything to clean. Normally, just clearing cache and data, force stopping an app and uninstalling it is all you need. You should be running an antivirus app and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware if your phone is ever connected to the internet - IOW, almost all phones.

As for battery saving apps, don't use them. They rarely "save" as much as they use, so the net effect is that you use more battery, not less. Just turn off radios you're not using (GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, mobile data - use airplane mode if you don't even want to get phone calls), keep the screen brightness down (or use Velis Auto Brightness - it tracks the light on the screen pretty well) and don't let the battery get below 40% before charging it (see The Care and Feeding of Lithium Polymer Batteries).
    tardus likes this.
    05-01-2015 02:27 PM
    1. Two months ago I bought Lg G3 D855' 32 Gb. The version android in the phone was 4.4.2 a few days later I heard that the new version 5.0 Lollipop, and i install the Lg pc suite program in my computer and update my Lg g3, because inside the fone by FOTA i couldn't update , they say that is no version available. After then i updated the phone it's show me some message on the screen:WARNING! - Current version is not available for user. Can't find match cost for NT-code mcc/mnc[FFFFFF],subset[75]. What it means?

2. So after the first update and few days , i check in the Lg pc suite if i have another update. Ok it wrotes me that i have new update: current version is-D8550C - NONE and last version update is- V20C - L, ok i do the update and after that i have long time BOOTLOOP on lg g3!, so i removed the battery from the phone and return back and do at lg pc suite " fix errors ". I have luck that my phone is work back. But the question is: why i had a BOOTLOOP on my Lg g3 when the update complete?

Please help me and answer my questions it's important to me. Thanks!
    There are problems with Lollipop and the G3. How widespread? I have no idea. On my D851 no issues for my needs. I'm glad that I updated, but YYMV. If you can tolerate some instability, and want to put yourself at risk of suffering from issues described the G3 threads - root your phone and install the Lollipop. If it is critical that your phone works 100% - then wait. For my needs I can do exactly what I need. Last night I charged my phone, took off the charger, and in the morning the phone was at 100%. Since I turned off OK Google I have none of the call quality issues I had under Kitkat. SMS/MMS 100% reliable with stock app. LTE and WIFI appear to work fine. I have no problems with a bad data signal but I live in an area with excellent coverage. My guess - some applications don't play nice with Lollopop and are buggering the entire phone. And some carrier versions of Lollipop are worse than others. Good luck! G3 is easy to root. So you may want to spin the dice and you may have some fun!
    05-02-2015 09:43 AM