Okay finally did a factory reset since my battery life was horrible after the lollipop update. Gave it a couple of weeks but it didn't get better thus the FDR. Most everything was restored from my backup and works fine except I had what I believe was an LG smart widget that showed clock, weather and information like humidity, percent chance of rain, wind speed, etc. that would change based on conditions. I can't for the life of me figure out where I got the widget and have done searches with keywords that I thought would find it. Any ideas of where I might find this? I don't think I'm crazy but it is possible! Thanks for the help.
    05-02-2015 11:45 AM
    Sounds like lg smart notice. You might have to enable it in settings if that's what you are talking about. Unless it's not available in lollipop. Not sure. I disabled it on mine.

Just checked. It's called smart bulletin in the home screen settings. But it may not be what you are referring to.
    05-02-2015 12:02 PM
    Thanks Nodnerb. One crucial piece of information I left out was I use Nova Prime as my launcher. Therefore I think it was actually a widget instead of a LG home notification. I will continue my search!
    05-02-2015 12:55 PM
    I'd like that widget, too. I have it on my LG GPad and like it. I searched online for an apk or something but didn't find one (yet).

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-02-2015 06:36 PM
    If this is the widget you are talking about, it is an LG app and you can't use it with Nova Prime. If you can find the apk it might work that way, but I'm not sure how that works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Looking for widget-21154.jpg  
    05-04-2015 02:59 PM
    I use an widget app called x widget and it has the exact lg weather and clock you're looking for (and many other oem widgets)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    05-04-2015 10:32 PM
    Thanks for the replies. It's not the widget shown in nodnard's post. I'm kicking myself for not taking a screenshot before doing the factory reset. It was a widget that showed the time, and below it would have an umbrella if there was a chance of rain, it would show the temp and have feels like and even would throw up the UV rating. Again it would change with the circumstances, even showing sunrise and sunset times. It sounds crazy probably, and it may very well not have been a LG widget, but I sure thought it was. IF I ever find it again I will definitely take a screenshot and share. Again thanks.
    05-05-2015 07:54 AM
    search for weather & clock widget it might be the one you are looking for.
    05-05-2015 07:27 PM
    Thanks for the replies. It's not the widget shown in nodnard's post. I'm kicking myself for not taking a screenshot before doing the factory reset. It was a widget that showed the time, and below it would have an umbrella if there was a chance of rain, it would show the temp and have feels like and even would throw up the UV rating. Again it would change with the circumstances, even showing sunrise and sunset times. It sounds crazy probably, and it may very well not have been a LG widget, but I sure thought it was. IF I ever find it again I will definitely take a screenshot and share. Again thanks.
    That sounds like it just might be a weather widget. I know that AccuWeather has a "Follow Me" widget with a clock and other information. I'd check to see if it's a widget that came from your weather app of choice.

Something like this? https://lh4.ggpht.com/vUm2ktoNxTXqPg...KRxy8s=h900-rw
    05-06-2015 02:45 PM