I have Bluetooth , WiFi.. and Usb to connect from phone to Computer.. How do I send this file to computer ?? Also how do I make sure that My SD add in card 32 gig is storing pictures . I have taken it out and it said it was empty when plugged in computer.. Thanks
    05-07-2015 01:21 AM
    The logic of saving call logs is to use app for that.
    Recommendation : Call&SMS backup (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lllogsmsbackup)

To save pictures on external ad card, you need to configure application that you are using to save pics on external storage.

Posted via the Android Central App
    tardus likes this.
    05-07-2015 08:25 AM
    I have Bluetooth , WiFi.. and Usb to connect from phone to Computer.. How do I send this file to computer ?? Also how do I make sure that My SD add in card 32 gig is storing pictures . I have taken it out and it said it was empty when plugged in computer.. Thanks
    In the camera app you can select where the photos will be saved - internal memory or micro sd card.

Open the camera app. See the gear upper left? - select that. Then click until it switches frm "In" to "SD."

Also, use a file manager app like "File Manager" from your app drawer or "Solid File Explorer" to navigate around. You don't have to take out your sd card. Solid File Explorer lets you access networks. There are a bunch of other good ones too.
    05-07-2015 10:03 PM