Can I get some help transferring music to my new phone?

A

AC Question

Issues transferring music to new phone

I have had an LG Nexus 4 for about 2 years, and I remember transferring music from my old Samsung S2 to the Nexus 4 was a breeze (was able to move 1,200 songs in a few minutes by Bluetooth). Today I purchased an LG G3 and now I want to move the music from the Nexus 4 to the G3. I cannot figure out a quick and easy way to so this.... the music player on the Nexus 4 does not allow me to select Bluetooth as a transfer option. I also tried installing the LG Cloud.... I can get songs to go to the cloud, but only 1 song at a time (this will take forever and makes no sense at all). There has to be a simpler, more efficient way to transfer music from 1 phone to the other..... can someone help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Issues transferring music to new phone

Welcome to Android Central! If you have access to a computer, the easiest way would be to connect the Nexus 4 to the computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop all music files to the computer's hard drive. Then plug in the G3 via USB, and copy the files from the computer to the new phone. Alternatively, if you want to use a microSD card in the G3, insert the card into your computer's SD reader and copy the music files from the hard drive to the card using Windows Explorer, then remove the card and insert it into the G3.

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Issues transferring music to new phone

I have had an LG Nexus 4 for about 2 years, and I remember transferring music from my old Samsung S2 to the Nexus 4 was a breeze (was able to move 1,200 songs in a few minutes by Bluetooth). Today I purchased an LG G3 and now I want to move the music from the Nexus 4 to the G3. I cannot figure out a quick and easy way to so this.... the music player on the Nexus 4 does not allow me to select Bluetooth as a transfer option. I also tried installing the LG Cloud.... I can get songs to go to the cloud, but only 1 song at a time (this will take forever and makes no sense at all). There has to be a simpler, more efficient way to transfer music from 1 phone to the other..... can someone help me?

I use AirDroid (play store) then go to AirDroid.com on your pc . Either drag and drop to SD card or your phone. I use it all the time. Make sure you're on you're own router.
Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App