Will all wireless chargers work with an LG G3?

A

AC Question

will all wireless chargers work with a lg g3?

will all wireless chargers work with a lg g3? eg samsung charging pad and others. i have the international one, with built in wireless charging but i"m confused if it will only work with Samsung. Do all wireless chargers work with all wireless compatible phone? like are there different version of Qi?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: will all wireless chargers work with a lg g3?

It should work with all Qi wireless chargers, regardless of brand. Although, not all wireless chargers are created equal, and some work a lot better than others.

It will not work with PMA style wireless chargers.

bigmick777

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I have a qi charger which works fine on the nexus 5 not the g3 regardless of the power adaptor. Put the lg wireless one on the same cable and it then worked.

Posted via the Android Central App

bigmick777

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

The article says "we have to remember than*any*Qi charger will work with*any*device that is Qi-certified. That means the charger you buy, whether it's a $6 Chinese unbranded unit from Amazon or a name-brand like Samsung or Zens, will work with the device you have now". This isn't true in my case and I have read elsewhere there are a few qi chargers that don't work with the g3 but the lg qi charger is fine.*

Posted via the Android Central App