Everything that I do online on my laptop goes onto my phone (LG G3) and vice versa. How do I stop this?! I keep my computer at home 99% of the time, so any personal info I have on it is fairly safe, but I can lose or have my phone stolen at any time, so I want to get rid of this annoying link between the two.
    I assume it has to do with all of the Google apps preinstalled and am sure it's a quick fix, but I don't want to accidentally mess up something else on my phone.
    05-27-2015 12:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What kind of link are you talking about? Google Search history? Chrome browser history? You could go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account] and uncheck everything you don't want to sync. Another option would be to create a separate Google account for your phone, but this wouldn't bring in your current Gmail--you'd still need to login with the original Google account for that.
    05-27-2015 01:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What kind of link are you talking about? Google Search history? Chrome browser history? You could go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account] and uncheck everything you don't want to sync. Another option would be to create a separate Google account for your phone, but this wouldn't bring in your current Gmail--you'd still need to login with the original Google account for that.
    Welcome aboard. What he said ^^^
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-27-2015 06:50 AM