Hi there, I've got an LG G3 and I'm having problems with apps and the Google Play store using a brand new Google Account (not the one that I had initially used when I got the phone last month).

Doing a factory reset and using my previous email (the one that I used on phone setup in the store) going into the Google Play store -> My Apps shows all my stock apps that are standard on the phone. I am also allowed to update them all.

Doing a factory reset and using my new current Google Account email seems to break everything. Going into Google Play store -> My Apps shows no apps installed, no apps on "ALL". I am not given the choice to update them. Searching for a stock app, like Google+, shows "UPDATE" in the search list, but I really don't want to have to manually update all the stock apps one by one.

Is there a way to fix this ?
    06-02-2015 12:53 PM
    Welcome to the G3 forum.

If I understand you correctly, you've created a second Google account, with a different Gmail address, rather than simply a change of password for the old account? But if you haven't synced the two accounts, whatever is saved to your old Google account can't be expected to show in your new one. Or have I misunderstood you?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-02-2015 03:06 PM
    Welcome to the G3 forum.

If I understand you correctly, you've created a second Google account, with a different Gmail address, rather than simply a change of password for the old account? But if you haven't synced the two accounts, whatever is saved to your old Google account can't be expected to show in your new one. Or have I misunderstood you?

I want to get my new Google Account working just the way my old one did back when my phone was activated and setup in store. My new GA doesn't seem to work properly with the Google Play store as it won't list my apps or let me update them.

From the Google Play store -> My Apps section:

Old GA = I can see all the apps that came default with the phone. I have a button that allows me to update them all. Each one of the apps has the option on the store page to auto-update.

New GA = I can't see any of the apps that came with the phone on the list. I do not have the button to update them. I have to search for them one by one and update them manually one by one if I want them to show up. None of the apps on the store page have the option to auto-update (until I manually update them).
    06-02-2015 04:00 PM
    So you have the two accounts on the phone? Are they synced? I'm not sure about this, but perhaps you would have to delete the old account.
    Have you contacted Google support about it?
    This might help, if you haven't checked it already:
    https://support.google.com/accounts/...#topic=3382296
    06-02-2015 06:13 PM
    Welcome to the G3 forum.

So you have the two accounts on the phone? Are they synced? I'm not sure about this, but perhaps you would have to delete the old account.
    Have you contacted Google support about it?
    This might help, if you haven't checked it already:
    https://support.google.com/accounts/...#topic=3382296
    You are not understanding his problem.

He was using a Google account. That chapter ends there.

He creates another Google account which is completely separate from previous account. He resets his phone. He signs in with new Google account. My Apps in Play Store should show updates for the pre-installed apps. For example, an older version Gmail app came pre-installed with his phone when he sets up a new phone via a new account My Apps should show Gmail update which it isn't. I am having the same problem.
    07-11-2015 05:29 AM
    Hello AndroidGuy2015,

Welcome to the G3 forum.

Have you deleted the old account from Accounts and Sync within the settings menu?

Have you tried these steps?

To remove a Google account, follow these steps:
    - Go to 'Settings'.
    - Accounts & Sync.
    - Tap on your Account.
    - There will be an option 'Remove account'. Select it.

To create a new account, do the same.
    - Go to Accounts & sync and select Add account.

For deleting all settings and user data perform a factory reset so that you can do everything from the start.
    - Go to settings.
    - Privacy.
    - Factory Data reset.
    - Fill in your personal details.
    07-14-2015 01:30 PM