Hi Folks,

I'm new to the Android world as I switch from iPhone 5 to this new LG G3 that is 5 days old. Last week I downloaded some apps from play store everything was good. Then I removed some factory Apps that I will never use and all of sudden Play Store stop working. It was loading properly but when you hit the install, it would just spin and spin. So talking to the place I got it we did a factory reset and everything was fine again. I installed a bunch of apps and everything was ok.

Yesterday I only remove 1 app and right after I did that I tested Play store and it worked fine. Later at night I tried to install another app and it said that it finished downloading and it would install later. That never happen and now I'm getting a just a grey screen when Play store opens.

I love my new phone except for this Play store issues. I know I could restore again but seriously I don't want to consistently do that over and over. Plus I have to download all my app as again and configure them.

Thanks for your help if you have any suggest. Keep in mind I'm knew to Android world.
    Dan
    06-22-2015 09:10 AM
    What are the apps you're deleting? Are they Google Apps? Have you cleared the cache or force stopped the Play Store App?
    06-22-2015 09:42 AM
    I can't remember which app it was but it was one that was factory installed.
    Yes I cleared the cache, did a force stopped, restarted the phone and still no success.
    06-22-2015 11:07 AM
    Problem has now been resolved. When I looked at the my google account under settings --> account & Sync --> open my gmail the sync said error. Blew away the gmail account and re-did it, then it sync correctly. Open Google Play and its working fine.
    06-22-2015 01:04 PM