photo problems

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G3 for a year or so now. All of a sudden I am having photo problems. Half of the photos I take don't turn out. In other words I snap the photo but it can't open out of the gallery, there is no thumbnail and an explanation mark where the photo should be. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you using an SD card? If so, it may be causing trouble.

Posted via the Android Central App

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
That might be it b/c I'm having trouble moving music to the card as well. I'll try a new card. Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
You may have fraud SD card. People are taking small storage SD cards and can trick it to reporting as being a large SD card. You only find out about this problem if you run a test or when you hit the capacity limit of the original SD card size.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Let us know if swapping a new SD card works. You could also set the photos to save on the internal SD card, which will work unless you specifically want the external to be the destination for photos.

anon(5804888)

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. Changing the HDR settings (under the gearwheel) to 'ON' . Options are On, Off, Auto. I think I changed the settings while trying to use the camera in very bright sunlight when I couldn't see the screen. Switching the Header setting to ON did provide usable photographs. Photographs made this way show a great deal more information under 'details' in the Gallery Ap.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084