1. pradeep kumar7's Avatar
    In my LG G3, when I want to make correction to the text that I have typed, I see a "droplet" icon near the character I want to change. This is the icon that is used to drag and place the cursor somewhere else. (I do not know the correct technical term for this draggable icon.)

    The problem is that I cannot touch and drag this droplet icon. Usually this icon is rectangle in shape, but I see it as a droplet icon. Initally it was a rectangle icon. I accidently pressed some key which changed the cursor to "droplet" shape.

    Can anyone help me understand this. I want the rectangle icon back.
    07-08-2015 11:51 PM
  2. B. Diddy's Avatar
    Welcome back! Are you trying to select some text to correct? If so, long-press the word you want to edit. The word should become highlighted, with two of those "droplets" at either end. You should be able to drag those icons adjust how much text to highlight.
    07-09-2015 01:48 AM
  3. xocomaox's Avatar
    I think you had Kit Kat which uses the rectangle-type selectors and you updated to Lollipop and it made it change to the new droplet style ones. I don't think this can be changed?
    07-09-2015 08:11 AM

Similar Threads

  1. What made you buy the S6 instead of the S6 Edge?
    By Blues Fan in forum Samsung Galaxy S6
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:48 AM
  2. Connect chromecast to Directv Receiver?
    By jam24u in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 11:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 01:44 AM
  4. Can I update AT&T GS6 to 5.1 using another carrier's software?
    By Jamez Avila in forum Samsung Galaxy S6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 11:19 PM
  5. Is there a way to reverse unlock a Samsung Galaxy SII LTE?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 11:00 PM