I've had my lg g3 for about a week now and I'm enjoying discovering the new features. However there are some things still bugging me that I can't figure out so any help would be appreciated.
    1. Is there any way to use the physical keys to start/stop music playing.
    2. I noticed that my music stops playing whenever I open the camera. Any way to change this
    3. Can I take a screenshot without using quickmemo

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2015 03:08 PM
    1. I have no idea.
    2. My music never stops playing with headphones in my ear taking a picture, and without them it only pauses to sound off the shutter sound for the camera, then it continues playing my music right where it stopped. And I don't believe the shutter sound can be turned off.
    3. I didn't know you could take a screenshot with quick memo. How do you do that? And you can take a screenshot of anything by pressing the volume down and power button at the same time. That's how I always take screenshots. Btw I'm using a Sprint LG G3. Hope this helps.

08-14-2015 08:24 PM
    Welcome to the G3 forum.

I can answer No.3....hold Power and Volume Down at the same time.

Edit: Posted same moment as above.

08-14-2015 08:25 PM
    To take screen shot with quick memo add it too your notification drop done slider. Then when you see a screen you want just pull down notification bar hit quick memo+ and you have a screen shot you can draw or edit.

08-15-2015 04:33 PM
    I've had my lg g3 for about a week now and I'm enjoying discovering the new features. However there are some things still bugging me that I can't figure out so any help would be appreciated.
    1. Is there any way to use the physical keys to start/stop music playing.
    2. I noticed that my music stops playing whenever I open the camera. Any way to change this
    3. Can I take a screenshot without using quickmemo

Congrats! Stock launcher is good. Try Nova it has some nice features too. And payed version is $4.99 and probably the last launcher you'll need.

08-15-2015 04:34 PM
    Thanks, the screenshot tip works. Just moved to Android os so didn't know that.

For the other issues it's quite frustrating having to open the phone just to play/stop music and I just checked again with my earpiece plugged in but the whatever is playing (Music player, songza) stops playing when I open the camera.

08-17-2015 02:35 AM
    Whenever I make a call the receiver doesn't see my number i.e it says I've blocked my number, how do I change this.

08-23-2015 09:36 AM
    Whenever I make a call the receiver doesn't see my number i.e it says I've blocked my number, how do I change this.

Go to Settings - Call - Caller ID and choose Network Default.
    08-23-2015 11:52 AM