I had a G3 a year ago and it was awesome. Totally killed the s5. If ended up trading it for a note 3 because I couldn't get the apn settings to work on Tmobile, it was a verizon G3. So I came back to the G3 last week to a totally different phone. It's like lg went out of their way to make it less good.
    Notifications are horrid. Signal is not as good. Still has the annoying 5x wide home screen. Battery now gets ♨. The ui is clunky no matter which launcher I use. It's so bad I actually miss TouchWiz.
    Don't get me wrong, this is still my second favorite phone, sorry Notes take the win. But is LG on crack? What's with 5.0.1? My LG L90 has 5.0.2 and runs smoother.
    I still think with the miracast being chromecast compatible and many other niceties, notepad is really nice. Lots of things seem thought out for usability and are nice. But it is just less of phone than it used to be.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2015 10:51 PM
    I am so glad my Verizon LG g3 is still running 4.4.4. I have heard way to many stories like yours.

I agree with you though, LGs G-series is still second only to the Samsung Note series of phones. But it's damn close. (just my opinion so don't get Bu*t hurt Galaxy fans)

08-22-2015 06:19 AM
    I did find out that if I put the phone in the freezer it works super fast

08-22-2015 10:54 PM