Sending incomplete with stock email. Sprint.

ggt

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When sending an email, I constantly get the message "sending incomplete". I have to keep sending, until it eventually goes through. It happens no matter where I am, whether I'm on wifi or not. I've tried deleting my email and starting over but that hasn't helped at all. Gmail seems to work fine, it's my Outlook account, which I use most of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you say you tried deleting your email, do you mean the email you were trying to send? Or the email account? Or the Email app?

Try opening the Email app's settings and removing the email account, then add it back again. It's also worth checking the ingoing and outgoing mail server settings to make sure they're correct.

ggt

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response, I deleted the entire account and started over, no change. What should I be looking for in the server settings?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Compare the incoming and outgoing server settings with that of your email provider--they usually have a support page that gives that information. The outgoing server is probably the key here. Make sure the username (which should be the full email address) and password are correct in those settings as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac