Hello everyone..... I have had numerous sales calls and other blocked calls, call my phone at random times. I have been trying to find an app to use as a Call Blocker. I have tried a few and they don't work for some reason. I used the built in "Call Reject" on my Verizon G3 but after the update, its now gone. Before the update to Lollipop, you could just hold down on the number in your call log and an option was there to reject it. I have Googled it and it seems like VZW and LG removed it. Any help would be appreciated. Just need something that will pickup and Hangup. Thanks
    08-27-2015 06:40 PM
    Hello everyone..... I have had numerous sales calls and other blocked calls, call my phone at random times. I have been trying to find an app to use as a Call Blocker. I have tried a few and they don't work for some reason. I used the built in "Call Reject" on my Verizon G3 but after the update, its now gone. Before the update to Lollipop, you could just hold down on the number in your call log and an option was there to reject it. I have Googled it and it seems like VZW and LG removed it. Any help would be appreciated. Just need something that will pickup and Hangup. Thanks
    I would strongly suggest to register your phone number to the National Do Not Call Registry found here. That should lessen the number of calls you get.
    bill_v likes this.
    08-27-2015 10:09 PM
    Best I can do is suggest you create a contact named "Spam". If a call comes in you don't want add their number to this contact. Then in the contact settings check box "All calls to voice-mail" At least you won't be bothered by the calls. Hope this is still an option OK 5.0.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-28-2015 08:53 PM