lg g3 stuck on logo

refael peretzzz

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I need helpppp....my lg g3 model d855 stuck on lg logo and cant conected to the computer. I try to do hard reset but it fails all the time. I cant go to the safe mode. Please someone.....

Posted via the Android Central App

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning
I too have my phone stuck on the 1st screen, LG Life's Good. It flashes and comes back again.
I have the sprint model and took it to the store, they said the battery is crapped out, ordered me a new one since I am within my year warranty. I am seriously thinking though it could be something to do with LG in general.

When my phone is plugged in, it works ok, as soon as I take it off, it goes into that soft brick mode. I did a hard restart 2x..

All of this started happening after there was an update Saturday morning from the sprint store app....that I did not approve.

Love it.

Best of luck, take your phone to a store and have it looked at, see if the battery will prime.

refael peretzzz

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your replay but i think thet the problem is mor complicated then change the battery beacuse my lg is done!!!! Thenk you so muche

Posted via the Android Central App

mango king

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
i have the same problem stuck on LG Life's Good screen my lg g3 model is D855

when i went to the warranty in Saudi Arabia they said that there is a Liquid in the motherboard
but i think this is not true because the water sensors did not change

what can i do???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC