It started with just the Bluetooth and Wi-fi settings not working at all. Weird but okay I got by without it. Now my phone constantly restarts randomly and will choose not to work. Either turning completely off or even more likely going to the Verizon screen and just staying there.

For Example: I power it on... it asks me to de-encrpyt it. Goes to Verizon screen and then to unlock screen like it has finished powering on. However, sometimes it will get stuck on the verizon screen or the phone will randomly shut off back to the verizon screen and won't do anything till it dies or I take the battery out usually just to repeat the process... It even occured in the middle of factory reset attempt. So I decided to hard factory reset. Any further advice would be much appreciate as I am running out of ideas and am not feeling 100% about the factory reset.
    09-06-2015 09:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could be that the firmware is corrupt, or something on the motherboard is failing. If a factory reset doesn't solve the problem, then contact LG if the phone is still under warranty.
    09-07-2015 02:38 AM