This phone is locked and can not be unlocked.. I bought a phone on ebay plugged my Sim card in booted up and was prompted for an unlock code. I then called my service provider and he said he could not help with that but if I entered the wrong code in 10 times the phone would then ask for a puk Code. Well we completed this but it never asked for the PUK code. Instead, it gives me the message "This phone is locked and can not be unlocked"..

I have called the original service provider and the maker of the phone. reputedly. I still have a locked network and only emergency calls only. I found a website that gave me instructions to get to the screen where you can unlock the network by pressing2945#*850# in the dialer which gives you 5 options;
    Network unlock - where I get the same message again
    Service provider unlock - your phone is not personalized
    Network SubSet- your phone is not personalized
    Corporate- your phone is not personalized
    SIM/USIM-your phone is not personalized

I really need help LG G3 850

Ps. when I called the original service provider and gave them the IMEI number she said the phone is clean and not blacklisted or any thing. Just FYI

10-29-2015 10:10 AM
    Have you considered returning the phone to the seller for a refund, or was it clearly advertised as network-locked?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-29-2015 03:19 PM
    Buy an unlock code on eBay?
    10-30-2015 06:02 AM