Turn vibration off

kirnkorner2001

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Tasker for quite some time to handle tweaking audio settings for sleep, work, etc. I have it set to mute all notifications except phone calls and alarms at night. I put my phone on the headboard at night so I have it handy in case of that dreaded late night phone call.

However, it still vibrates. When I get a text message or email, it vibrates enough to wake me if I am sleeping light (early in the night, or almost time to get up). It's rather annoying.

I have messed around with Tasker settings, and Vibrate On Notify is not an option for this device for some reason. I have even downloaded a few "turn vibration off" apps, and none of them seem to do what they are supposed to do either.

Any suggestions? Even if I have to manually adjust some settings before bedtime, I'm ok with that.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Open the Email app, tap Menu>Settings, select the email account, and look for the Notification options there. Is there a Vibrate setting? Make sure it's turned off. Do the same for the Messaging app. Does that make a difference?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar