I'm running VIP: Go Launcher Z, Go Locker, Go Weather... On my VZW G3 (5.1.1).

1st. When I change my home screen with a new Go Launcher theme, the Appdrawer Icon doesn't change: it use to change. If I try to manually change the icon, it restarts Go Launcher. I've tried moving the appdrawer icon out of the App Menu and replacing the icon, the launcher restarts. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue???

2nd. Some Go Launcher themes show an App Menu background (Heavy Metal theme for example). But when I download, install & apply the themes with the App Menu background - No App me menu background appears... Is there a setting I'm missing that needs to be checked/unchecked???

Any help will be greatly appreciated ~ Lilith 😕

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-01-2016 11:28 PM
    I'm running VIP: Go Launcher Z, Go Locker, Go Weather... On my VZW G3 (5.1.1).

1st. When I change my home screen with a new Go Launcher theme, the Appdrawer Icon doesn't change: it use to change. If I try to manually change the icon, it restarts Go Launcher. I've tried moving the appdrawer icon out of the App Menu and replacing the icon, the launcher restarts. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue???

2nd. Some Go Launcher themes show an App Menu background (Heavy Metal theme for example). But when I download, install & apply the themes with the App Menu background - No App me menu background appears... Is there a setting I'm missing that needs to be checked/unchecked???

Any help will be greatly appreciated ~ Lilith 😕

Sorry, no one uses Go garbage. Contact the Go developers, maybe. I suggest Nova or Smart Launcher.
    01-01-2016 11:38 PM
    I have Nova Prime & Zooper Pro. I've been playing with the Go suite. Unfortunately my husband just got me the Go VIP: Launcher, Locker, & Weather for a X-Mas gift. So I'm sorta stuck with the Go suite and its odd bugs 😟 both of these seem to be related to the app menu?!?
    But yep I really wish he would've spent that money on Nova related apps/themes... I can't get to mad at him, as he's clueless about launchers, lockers, etc...

01-02-2016 12:48 AM
    I figured out how to get the icon back and repsonding to the Go Launcher themes... I deleted the appdrawer icon from the main screen, went I to my apps and clicked on Go Launcher 5 >activate at bottom, rebooted my cell, once back on the main screen - long press the icon dock to bring up Go Launcher's "Add To Dock" menu, select DEFAULT ICONS, and the proper functioning appdrawer icon reappeared on my main screen. Hope this helps any Go Launcher users! (Edited because I forgot the activate Go 5 part sorry)

01-05-2016 07:58 PM