Bit of a strange question - Getting the LG G3 on Monday/Tuesday, and although I think the software on it looks good, I do very much prefer Samsung's version of Android with their customisation.

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I imagine I'd have to use the same software as the Galaxy S6 or the Galaxy Note 5 due to screen resolution and such. That being said, I imagine it's like trying to install Mac OSx on Windows - Even if you could get it to work, things like the camera may not work due to drivers and such, or due to verification.

I'm a big beginner on this so please correct me if I'm being thick! Thanks.
    01-29-2016 11:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Custom ROMs are designed for specific hardware. If you install the wrong ROM on a phone, that's a good way to brick it. So unless some enterprising fellow designed a custom G3 ROM with a TouchWiz interface, I don't think you'll be able to achieve that.
    Welcome to Android Central! Custom ROMs are designed for specific hardware. If you install the wrong ROM on a phone, that's a good way to brick it. So unless some enterprising fellow designed a custom G3 ROM with a TouchWiz interface, I don't think you'll be able to achieve that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2016 03:11 AM