Well now that i have thought about. I have had this issue for some time now but didn't notice it because i thought they were minor glitches. My touch screen sometimes doesn't respond to my command. I have to enter my knock code several times for the phone to opens up. When im texting, some of the letters on the keyboard are unresponsive. When im browsing the web and scrolling, it is also unresponsive and randomly clicks on things i didn't tell it to. These things were happening before but it rarely occurred.
    I really love this phone when i first got it. Now, i breaks m heart to see it like this. I always had screen protector, its never been dropped, or submerged in water. I have factory reset hoping it will fix things, but nothing has changed.

Does anyone have a clue of whats going on here ? My guess is the digitizer may have burned out. As the phone does heat up quite a bit.
    02-09-2016 04:18 AM
    The LG G3 heats up quite often because of the SD 801 handling the QHD screen.

The screen protector might be the one causing some touch screen problems. Or maybe a too tight case can cause the problem. Remove the screen protector and your case if you use it to see if it fixes the problem.

Posted with ❤Love❤
    02-09-2016 06:16 AM
    nope it didn't work. Im very dissapointed with this phone, as it is suppose to be one of the best smartphones out there. I expected it to be reliable and it is not reliable at all. I dont want to be too hasty and spend money on a didgitizer because i never dropped this phone or damaged it. So im betting this is a software issue.

Symptoms Include:
    -Phantom touches
    -Parts(not all) of my touches are responsive. It seems to only occur in a specific area

I am the owner of this post, just created an account.
    02-09-2016 11:26 AM
    Because it's horrible. My house is a swear fest daily because we all have them. Constant issues. Lag unresponsive, random resets multiple times a day. Battery sucks unless my screen is set on zero. I could go on.
    02-09-2016 11:52 AM
    Wow this is unbelievable. Before i made my purchased i researched this phone and saw how everyone said it was one the best phones. From experience it is one of the best affordable phones. However, i failed to discover this issue. I am considering leaving the android family because this is not my first android phone that has out of no where given me these type of issues.This is sad because i really loveee this phone man
    02-09-2016 12:01 PM
    So i hear there is a Android 6.0 update for LG G3. The international model has already been released and the update from my ATAT D850 should be coming any time now. I will wait and see if this update fixes my issue
    02-09-2016 03:43 PM