Recently my company moved to enterprise exchange which forced me to migrate from Gmail to the native email application on my LG G3. When I compose an email now, I can no longer attach a file from Google Drive or from the LAN server that houses all our files now (which I manage through X-Plore). The only attach file options are from my internal storage or SD card. Also, I am able to do it by exploring the file and using the share function to send it from within the file explorer app and then composing an email in the dialogue box, but for example I can't reply to an email and attach a file from within that email? Does that make sense?

Does anyone know a workaround here? I need to be able to compose an email and hit the attach button and have Google Drive and/or a LAN server as an option for where to retrieve a file. Any programs that use that?
    02-16-2016 12:30 PM
    Hmm...hard to find. Did a search, and an email client called Accompli could attach from Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive. However it's no longer stand alone app...It was bought by Microsoft, and became Outlook. So maybe give Outlook a look?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-25-2016 08:27 AM
    You could use a file explorer and click share the file you want with your email app and it will send that way.
    03-03-2016 03:06 PM
    Nine email can attach through LAN provided you have an explorer that can access files over LAN.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 01:16 AM