I think I duplicated this question in the original forum, when it is more appropriate here. Sorry.

I am looking for a way that I can see the time/clock on my LG G3 in the middle of the night without touching it (similar to a traditional alarm clock), so when I wake up I can quickly see the time.
    The phone would be plugged in, so battery usage would not be a problem. Currently, the screen timeout is set to 15 minutes and the phone is locked 10 minutes after timeount.

Any advice how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
    03-23-2016 12:02 PM
    I think I duplicated this question in the original forum, when it is more appropriate here. Sorry.

I am looking for a way that I can see the time/clock on my LG G3 in the middle of the night without touching it (similar to a traditional alarm clock), so when I wake up I can quickly see the time.
    The phone would be plugged in, so battery usage would not be a problem. Currently, the screen timeout is set to 15 minutes and the phone is locked 10 minutes after timeount.

Any advice how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
    Turn on Daydream in Display settings, set it to clock, then choose analog or digital.

How to see large clock digits on lock screen with LG G3-screenshot_2016-03-23-12-28-06.jpg
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-23-2016 12:30 PM